WHAT YOU NEED:
- Something to dip dye – pastel colours work the best, and
pleats look great too.
- Fabric dye: whatever colour your like!
- A big bucket.
- A coat hanger.
WHAT TO DO:
1. Put your dress on a hanger and dampen the bottom of it –
this helps the dye take evenly.
2. Carefully fill your bucket with hot water (you might need
an oldie for this)
3. Mix in your fabric dye according to the instructions on
4 Now! The next and most important step is to carefully dip
the dress into the dye – just dip about 10cm in and try to keep it level.
5. Then you need to leave it at that exact point for about
half an hour so it can take on some dye. Maybe put the bucket in the bathtub and hang it from the shower or find a
There you have it!
You now have a dip dyed dress!