WHAT YOU NEED:
- Plain white t-shirt
- Blue dye
- Bucket of warm water
- Clothes hanger
WHAT TO DO:
1. Add dye to warm water (look on the packet for instructions on how much water you need)
2. Hang shirt on a clothes hanger.
3. Dip shirt into dye until the armpits (make sure the dye isn’t too strong)
4. Quickly pull shirt out from dye and dye it from the around the tummy for a little bit longer (5-10 seconds)
5. From the hips down, dye the shirt for a minute.
6. Tie off string at the right height and leave for the colour to soak in.