WHAT YOU NEED:
- One long balloon
WHAT TO DO:
1) Inflate the balloon leaving a decent tail.
2) Twist off a small bubble for a nose.
3) Hold onto the bubble – don't let it go!!
4) Twist two equal sized bubbles for the ears.
5) Fold the balloon back down so they are sitting side by side, and lock twist them together. (You can let go of the nose now)
6) Twist off a small bubble for a neck.
7) Twist two equal sized bubbles for legs, and lock twist them like you did for the ears.
8) Twist off a bubble for a body.
9) Make two back legs the same size as the front ones, and lock twist them together.
10) The rest of the balloon is the tail!