WHAT YOU NEED:
- An old jumper
- An old jeresy or another source of fabric you’d like to use for your pocket.
- Cotton for sewing machine
- A sewing machine (can hand stitch if you want though).
WHAT TO DO:
1) Take the fabric you want to turn into the pocket and draw a pocket shape on it (make sure it’s symmetrical).
2) Cut it out
3) Pin the pocket to the jumper you want to use (may need an older person to help as you the pins are sharp)
4) Sew across the bottom and top parts of the pocket.
5) Sew the diagonal parts of the pocket that are just above the bottom.
6) Make sure you don’t sew the parts of the pocket that you’re supposed to put your hands in later!