WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6x eggs
- 1tsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp of natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12x raisins
- 1x orange capsicum
WHAT TO DO:
1. Place eggs in a pot. Cover with
water and bring to the boil. Simmer
for 10 minutes.
2. Refresh under running water - this
stops them going grey and keeping on cooking.
3. Cut the tops off the egg.
4. Scoop out the yolk and mixin the
5. Spoon the mix back into the eggs
and put the top back on.
6. Cut little becks out of the
7. Stick raisin eyes and capsicum
becks onto the yolk.