Craft Organiser Jar
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recycled glass jar with lid
- Hot glue
- An animal figurine
- Objects to place inside the jars
- Spray paint
- Breathing mask
- An oldie to help!
WHAT TO DO:
1. Jump outside in a well ventilated area and make sure you
are wearing a breathing mask.
2. Spray paint your lid and figurine the same colour and leave it to dry.
3. Then it’s as easy as getting a hot glue gun (and an oldie
to help) and carefully gluing your figurine onto the lid.
4. Then put some of the craft materials you want to store inside the jar.