Cool As Canvas!
WHAT YOU NEED:
• A canvas or wooden rectangular frame
• A staple gun
• Your ripped t-shirt with cool print
• A pen for marking out where to cut
WHAT TO DO:
• Cut the shirt into a square that gives you plenty of excess so can fit over canvas nicely. If your t-shirt is wrinkled, give it an iron first
• Stretch it over the canvas and staple it down in the middle of each side
• Once all the sides have a staple in them, start going from the middle staples and going out to the sides, mirror this at the opposite side of the canvas, the goal is to get rid of all the kinks
• Once you get to the corners staple down the excess fabric and chop of any excess fabric!