WHAT YOU NEED:
- Granny smith apples
- Chocolate chips
- Small paper candy cups
- An oldie to help
- 100’s and 1000’s
- Desiccated coconut
- Crushed nuts
WHAT TO DO:
1. Grab a melon baller (if you don’t have one you could cut out different shapes of apple with a knife) and scoop out apple to form ball shapes. Keep the apple skin on part of each ball, this is where you will put the skewer in.
2. Put a skewer in the ball of apple where there is skin.
3. Start dabbing the apple balls with a paper towel to get rid of the juice.
4. Melt your choc chips in a bowl over some hot water until it is the consistency you want.
5. Grab your spheres of apple on skewers and dip them in the chocolate, swirl it around to cover the apple.
6. Then dip the apple in a bowl of your choice of topping.
7. Place in paper candy cup and leave in the fridge until the chocolate is set.