WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sticky honey
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp apple sauce
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
WHAT TO DO:
1) First up in a mug mix up flour, baking powder, honey and cocoa.
2) In another mug, crack your egg - Whisk well and pour into the flour mixture.
3) Then add apple sauce, milk, vanilla essence and chocolate chips - mix well!
4) Finally, chuck your concoction onto a plate! All it needs is 2 minutes in the microwave!
- Make sure you have someone older to help you when you are in the kitchen.
- Always check with someone older before you put anything in to a microwave or oven to make sure it is safe.