Chicken and Corn Soup
WHAT TO DO:
- 4 small potatoes
- 500g of chopped chicken meat (it’s best to use chicken
- A chilli from garden
- Spring onion x 2
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 1 large onion
- 4 corn cobs
- Cooking oil
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. In one pot add 1 litre of chicken stock and bring to the
In the other pot:
2. Fry your onion until almost softened, add 2 finely diced
and skinned chicken breasts to the pot and finely chop up 4 small potatoes and
add to the pot. Leave to cook until the chicken is browned but not cooked right
through and the potatoes show moisture.
3. Now take the kernels off 4 corn cobs and place them in
the pot along with the boiling stock.
4. Let that simmer until the potato is cooked and the
chicken is cooked right through which should take about 10-15 minutes.
5. Lastly cut up your spring onion to garnish.