WHAT YOU NEED:
- 550g of minced chicken
- ½ white onion (diced)
- 1/3 cup of fresh parsley leaves
- Spray oil
- ½ cucumber diced into large pieces
- ½ cup of plain yoghurt
- 2 tomatoes cut into slices
- 4 pitas
- ½ cup of fresh mint leaves
WHAT TO DO:
1. In a large bowl, mix chicken, onion and parsley, make
sure your hands are clean for this.
2. Then season with pepper.
4. Roll into meatballs and cook on BBQ.
5. Cook until all sides are browned and cooked through.
6. Next up mix together the cucumber and yoghurt. Season with
7. Divide your meatballs and tomatoes among pitas.
8. Top with cucumber and yoghurt sauce and add mint before folding
your pitas shut.