Cheesy Herb Bread
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 20 stalks parsley chopped
- 20 chives chopped
- 1 egg yolk (already separated)
- 50g edam
- 50g crumbled feta (light)
- 200g plain flour
- 50g wholemeal
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- 150ml lukewarm water
WHAT TO DO:
1. Place 200g of plain flour and 50g of wholemeal flour into a bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of salt, the
herbs and 1 teaspoon of yeast.
2. In another bowl whisk together 2 teaspoons of oil, 150mls
of warm water and an egg yolk.
3. Now mix the wet and the dry ingredients together.
4. Next add the cheese and herbs and knead the dough for
about 5mins and pop it in an oiled bowl to rise.
5. Then divide your dough in to six servings, roll them in
to balls and pop each serving in to a little terracotta pot! Make sure the
inside of your pots are cleaned and oiled.
6. The bread needs to rise for another 15 minutes in the
pots – then bake them at 220C for about 15 mins.