WHAT YOU NEED:
- Chocolate buttons
- Sprinkles (choc + coloured)
WHAT TO DO:
1) With help from someone older, heat 1 cup of chocolate buttons with 1 tbsp of butter in a heat safe bowl on top of a pot with a little hot water in it – Don’t let the water boil or touch the bottom of the bowl though!
2) Once the butter and chocolate is combined, remove from the heat and carefully dip the chilled banana sliced into the chocolate.
3) Then roll the choc-covered slices in your fave topping: sprinkles, coconut…whatever!
4) Pop them all on a tray lined with baking paper and keep them in the fridge until ready to use.
5) Carefully chop up the other fruit into bite size pieces and thread them onto your toothpicks with your chocolate covered banana pieces. YUM!