Breakfast On The Go
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Weetbix (crushed up)
- Healthy low-fat yoghurt
- Kiwifruit (chopped up)
- For stewed apples: (4 apples, 1 cup of water, ½ tsp of
- Plastic cup
There are two servings of fruit for your 5+ A day in this
breakfast so it makes for a great start to your day!
WHAT TO DO:
- First up, you’ve gotta make your stewed apples:
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until the apples are cooked.
- Layer bottom of cup with stewed apples.
- Layer on some yoghurt afterwards.
- Sprinkle on some crushed up Weetbix.
- Put some more yoghurt on top of that.
- Top with your favourite fruit and you’re done!