WHAT YOU NEED:
• Cardboard from a cereal box
• Piece of paper
• Paint, stickers or markers
WHAT TO DO:
• Draw a boomerang using the template (below) with a pencil onto the paper. Cut it out using scissors.
• Take the piece of cardboard from the cereal box and lay it down so the brown part is facing toward you on a flat surface. Set the paper template onto the box and trace the shape from the paper onto the cardboard.
• Cut the boomerang from the cardboard using scissors and fold the corners of the boomerang a couple of times to curve them inwards slightly up to a 30 degree angle.
• Decorate the boomerang using markers, paint or stickers and head on outside!
BOOMERANG THROWING TIPS!
• Put a bit of s spin on the boomerang to make it fly better and for longer.
• Throw the boomerang facing upwards and have edges that were angled facing the direction you’re throwing in.