WHAT YOU NEED:
• Porcelain markers (We used the Pebeo brand from Gordon Harris)
• White crockery such as plates, mugs and bowls.
• Notepad & pencils
• Window cleaner & clean, dry cloth
• Water, cotton buds and tissues for cleaning up any mistakes
• An oldie!
WHAT TO DO:
• Shake pen well before each use.
• Draw the design directly on crockery with smooth even pressure to avoid any lumps of bumps.
• If you make a mistake, quickly wipe it off with a damp cotton bud or tissue.
• Leave to dry for 24 hours.
• After 24 hours, put them in the oven on 150c for 35 minutes. This finishes the drying process off to make the crockery dishwasher and people washer safe. NOTE: Make sure you use oven gloves and there is an oldie around to help!