Blingin' Blokey Chucks
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Old pair of chucks
• Red & black fabric paint
• Safety pins
• Paint brushes
• Craft knife
• Masking tape
WHAT TO DO:
• Remove laces then apply masking tape to sides and toe cap. This stops paint from getting onto there.
• Paint the tongue and heel strip red and the rest of the shoe black.
• Once dry, randomly splatter some red paint onto the black part.
• Add the studs along the heel strap.
• Using a craft knife, create small rips then paint red within newly ripped holes.
• Retie shoelaces and you have blokey chucks!