WHAT YOU NEED:
- Derivan uv / fluro acrylic paints – this is a special type of paint that’s suitable for clothing or painting on a canvas – not for your face!
- A full black morph/body suit – you can use any old black clothing you don’t mind putting paint on.
WHAT TO DO:
1) Plan out your design first.
2) Once you’ve got your design, get some cardboard to put inside of your clothing before you start painting – you don’t want to paint right through your piece of clothing.
3) Start painting! Make sure your clothing is nice and flat.
4) Once you’ve painted on your design, leave it to dry!