WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some ready lawn - you don't have to use this if you don't have any. You can play Conversion Kicks on any surface.
- Six pieces of dowel or chop sticks. We cut ours 30cm high for the posts and then one piece is cut 15cm wide to connect the other two pieces together.
- A glue gun
- Plasticine which will be used for the rugby ball, kicking tee and goal post.
WHAT TO DO:
1) Lay out your pieces of dowel so they make a “H” shape.
2) Use a hot glue gun to connect the pieces of dowel together. Ask a parent to help you out with this.
3) Let it dry.
4) Once it is dry you can push it into the ready lawn, if you are not using ready lawn you can hold it up with some plasticine.
HOW TO PLAY:
Each team has four flicks. Mark out three different distances. The further away the more points you make! 10 cms from the post is worth 1 point. 20 cms is worth 2 points and 30cms is worth 3 points! All you have to do is make sure the ball goes through the post!