WHAT YOU NEED:
• Print out of Batman symbol
• Yellow felt
• Black cotton fabric
• Black and yellow embroidery thread with embroidery needle
• Fabric scissors
• Dacron or similar for stuffing
WHAT TO DO:
• Trace yellow and black shapes of the Batman sign using the print out as a guide.
• Cut them out of fabric and pin in place. Don’t forget to leave a seam allowance!
• Hand stitch the Batman symbol together - use the embroidery thread in a cool jaggedy way
• Back Batman symbol onto another piece of fabric and pin together.
• Use sewing machine to stitch two halves together almost all the way, leaving room for stuffing.