Bangers and Mash
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A Leek
- Low fat sausages
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Trim milk (as much as needed)
- 1 tsp butter
WHAT TO DO:
1. Fill a pot with about an inch of water and put it on to
boil with the help of an oldie!
2. Peel your carrots and potatoes and dice them in to cubes.
3. Put your potatoes and carrots into a steaming basket, and
put over the pot that is on the boil.
4. Leave your potatoes and carrots to steam for about 30-40
5. Next up you need to prep your sausages. Place them on to
a drip tray and prick them with a fork. Then place them in the oven at 180C for
6. Chop up your leek in to pieces that are about 1cm wide.
7. Heat up a table spoon of oil in the pan and fry up your
leek. Add ½ cup of water to the pan. Season with pepper.
8. Flip the leeks and let them fry for 5 minutes, the water
9. Now add some
milk, 2 teaspoons of butter and a pinch of salt to the potatoes and carrots and
10. Take your sausages out of the oven and serve up your
bangers and mash!