1. Sauté bananas in butter, brown sugar and vanilla until soft and caramelized. Puree until smooth. Whip heavy cream to soft peaks and add powder sugar. Add gelatin and banana’s and with to medium peak. Chill until set.
1. Add all ingredients into blender. Puree well.
Banana Bread Pudding:
1. Whip cream, eggs, vanilla and sugar together. Add bananas, yolks, peanut butter cups, and peanut butter chips and soak for bread in mixture 1 hour. Put entire mixture into cupcake papers and until golden brown.
1. Caramelize sugar with water, once it’s a deep amber color. Slowly whisk in cream.
Candied Salted Peanuts:
1. Caramelize sugar with water. Once it’s a deep amber color add peanuts. Once all peanuts are coated, cool on tray.