Balloon Prank Cake
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Can of whipped cream
- Chopping board
- Tin foil
- Butter cream icing
- Something you can use for the base to keep the balloon steady
WHAT TO DO:
- Tin foil a chopping board for presentation.
- Blow up a balloon until it’s really tight then cellotape it to the board.
- Use objects from around the house as a base to keep the balloon still so it doesn’t roll around.
- Cover it in icing and form the rough shape of the rugby ball.
- Now cover it in whipped cream for more splatter effect and you’re good to go!