WHAT YOU NEED:
- A plank of wood - you could use an old fence, some old book shelve wood, plywood - anything you can find.
- A strong cylinder - it can be wood, a pvc pipe - what ever, as long as it's strong enough to hold weight.
- Paint, duct tape or anything you want to decorate the board.
- Tools: Handsaw and sandpaper. Help from someone older!
WHAT TO DO:
1) Cut the wood the length of a skateboard - if you cut it shorter it will be more difficult to balance on.
2) Cut the cylinder to match the width of the wood.
3) Then decorate!