WHAT YOU NEED:
- Tsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of butter
- 4 apples
WHAT TO DO:
- Mix the butter and the oil together and cream it with the
sugar until it’s light and fluffy.
- Add in the sultanas, give it a mix.
- Peel an apple 1/3rd of the way down.
- Core the apple.
- Score the apple with a fork.
- Spoon some of the mixture into the hole.
- Place apple into an oven proof dish 2cm deep with water.
Now do the same thing to the other apples and pop the
tray in the oven at 160 degrees for 35 minutes, or until apples are tender!